We recommend sending a hat and sunscreen with all campers.
• Send lunch, snacks and drinks (lots of water) for your camper.
• Please respect our “Nut-Free” snack policy.
• Pizza is provided on Friday for lunch.
• We do provide all equipment. You are welcome to bring your own gear such as a baseball glove or lacrosse stick, but please make sure it is labeled in some way.
• Late pickup (5:00pm) is available for an additional $20/day. If needed, please let staff know in the morning and bring cash.
• Camp may be cancelled for the day if the weather prohibits safe, outdoor activity. You will receive a credit for any cancelled days. Communication will be sent out no later than 7AM morning of camp.
PLEASE NOTE: There are NO REFUNDS on camp purchases. If you need to cancel a camp, a credit will be offered if cancellation is requested prior to seven days of event. Credit will be available for six months from purchase date. No credit will be be available for missing a day of camp regardless of when the cancellation is made.